At Safe Harbor Rescue we want to help set you and your new furry family member up for a lifetime of success and happiness! Bringing a new pet home is a joyful occasion but can come with a few challenges. Here are some useful tips and tricks to make your new pet’s homecoming as easy as possible.
- Adoption Tips
- General Cat Care
- General Dog Care
Hills Pet Food Resources:
- A Comprehensive Guide to Bringing Home a Kitten
- Steps to Successfully Introduce a New Kitten to Your Cat
- Tips for Socializing Your Kitten with People & Other Pets
- Choosing the Right Cat Grooming Brushes & Supplies
- Kitten Proofing Your Home with 10 Easy-to-Follow Tips
- Techniques for Obedience Training Your Kitten
- Keeping Your Puppy Safe at Home
- Dog Supplies You Need When You Get your First Puppy
- An Introduction to Crate Training Your Puppy
- Puppy Obedience Training: How to Be Successful
- How to Leash Train a Puppy
- Flea and Tick Medication: Oral vs. Topical Treatments
- No Matter What Kind of Trip, This Dog Travel Checklist Can Help.
Safe Harbor Rescue/Glendale Animal Hospital Resources:
KITTEN CARE 101
Congratulations on welcoming a new kitten from Safe Harbor Rescue into your home! Raising a cat is a fun and rewarding experience that will be beneficial to both of you for many years to come. But it’s important to remember that with great power comes great responsibility—your new feline friend will be very dependent on you; therefore, we’ve created a convenient guide that will help you take care of your kitty cat. READ MORE.